Pick and place
Bitraf har nå en pick-and-place-maskin (bestykkningsmaskin) Denne krever kurs, som blir satt opp i løpet av sommeren 2018.
Vi har en SmallSMT VP-2500HP-CL32
Brukermanualen ligger her: Dropbox/Bitraf Felles/Manualer/Vision placer_V2.pdf
Se for øvrig siden som ble opprettet før vi gikk til innkjøp av maskinen: pick_and_place_innkjop
Se også oversikt over tilgjengelige komponenter: Smd_parts_library
Starting the machine
The machine seems picky about the order of start-up. Here is what seems to work
- Start VisionPlacer V2,
- Turn the machine on using the shutdown button
- Open the camera
- Press Connect
- Remember to turn on the air compressor in the neighbour room before you begin
- When you're done you should turn off the compressor and release the pressure
Setting up feeders
Det er 3 areas for reel feeders. 19* proprietary component feeders on East, og 23 on West. In addition there is the possibility of 32 CL-feedere in South.
It is possible to position the camerate at the feeders by right-clicking the feeders in the list, and using "Camera to feeder test".
Component rotation happens between picking and visual inspection. So one can check that the component is rotated correctly in the camera view before placement.
- 1 feeder is outside the workarea and cannot be used.
Using components from tray
Setting up a PCB
Physically place the PCB.
In Eleesen SMT Control System:
- PCB button
- Pcb Edit
- "Add" if left column is empty
- Import Pcb File
- Choose file type
- Both Eagle and KiCAD is natively supported, and has been tested.
- In KiCAD, the files must have Windows line endings. If you use Linux, convert the file with an external program.
- Open Pcb File and find file
- Import All To Project
- Move camera to PCB origin
- Pcb Edit
- Pcb Properties
- Add PCB height
- Origin X - use the CX to get camera X position
- Origin Y - use the CY to get camera Y position
Test coordinate system
- Right click a part
- Move camera to part cooridnate
- Verify that the camera moved to the correct position
- If it's not coorect - adjust origin X/Y in Edit Pcb (see above)
Testing so far shows that the machine must be adjusted for good results. Do it in this order:
- Visual Origin: Adjust manually with the mouse so the visual origin is in the cross (Set -> Basic Settings -> Visual Origin Coordinate -> Click the CX & CY buttons to set current position as origin)
- PCB Origin: Adjust camera manually to align with the Lower Left corner of the PCB. Click the "PCB Edit" button (fgreen icon). Next to the Origin X & Y, click the CX/CY button to set current position as the coordinate.
- Component Reel origin: Click the Reels-icon and Double-click the reel you want to adjust. Adjust manually with the mouse so the cross is dead centered on the component you want to pick up ( -> Visual Origin Coordinate -> Click the CX & CY buttons to set current position as origin)
- Camera coordinates: Move Nozzle to Camera 1. Adjust so it's dead center. (Set -> Camera List -> Double click Camera 1 -> Set Camera X/Y Coordinates -> Press the X/Y button)
Known or unknown error messages
- 1Feed Error: Wrong feeder has been chosen.
- Error E4: The lid is physically open
- Online Error! -> ?
- Mark test error -> We`ve received this if detection of fiducials (Pcb Edit) have been turned on (but it fails)
- Coordinate limit reached ! End -> The machine attempts to move outside the work area/ soft limits.
- Devices are automatically work, the execution is prohibited! -> ?
It is desirable to standardize on a set of components at welldefined positions, for some of the reels.
Possible inspirations include: Seed Studio Open Part Library