Pick and place
Bitraf har nå en pick-and-place-maskin (bestykkningsmaskin) Denne krever kurs, som blir satt opp i løpet av sommeren 2018.
Vi har en SmallSMT VP-2500HP-CL32
Se for øvrig siden som ble opprettet før vi gikk til innkjøp av maskinen: pick_and_place_innkjop
Starting the machine
The machine seems picky about the order of start-up. Her eis what seems to work consistently.
- Start VisionPlacer V2,
- Turn the machine on using the shutdown button
- Open the camera
- Press Connect
Setting up feeders
Det er 3 areas for reel feeders. 19* proprietary component feeders on East, og 23 on West. In addition there is the possibility of 32 CL-feedere in South.
It is possible to position the camerate at the feeders by right-clicking the feeders in the list, and using "Camera to feeder test".
Component rotation happens between picking and visual inspection. So one can check that the component is rotated correctly in the camera view before placement.
- 1 feeder is outside the workarea and cannot be used.
Using components from tray
Setting up a PCB
Physically place the PCB.
In software, choose ???? to load the design.
Both Eagle and KiCAD is natively supported, and has been tested.
NOTE: In KiCAD, the files must have Windows line endings. If you use Linux, convert the file with an external program.
Testing so far shows that the machine must be adjusted for good results. Do it in this order:
- Visual Origin: Adjust manually with the mouse so the visual origin is in the cross (Set -> Basic Settings -> Visual Origin Coordinate -> Click the CX & CY buttons to set current position as origin)
- PCB Origin: Adjust camera manually to align with the Lower Left corner of the PCB. Click the "PCB Edit" button (fgreen icon). Next to the Origin X & Y, click the CX/CY button to set current position as the coordinate.
- Component Reel origin: Click the Reels-icon and Double-click the reel you want to adjust. Adjust manually with the mouse so the cross is dead centered on the component you want to pick up ( -> Visual Origin Coordinate -> Click the CX & CY buttons to set current position as origin)
- Camera coordinates: Move Nozzle to Camera 1. Adjust so it's dead center. (Set -> Camera List -> Double click Camera 1 -> Set Camera X/Y Coordinates -> Press the X/Y button)
Known or unknown error messages
- 1Feed Error: Wrong feeder has been chosen.
- Error E4: The lid is physically open
- Online Error!: ?
- Mark test error: ?
- Coordinate limit reached ! End: The machine attempts to move outside the work area/ soft limits.