To get access to opening Bitraf’s door, two things need to be in order:
- You have to be a paying member of Bitraf
- You have to get a door admin to put you in the “door circle”
To become a paying member of Bitraf, you need to…
- Sign up to Bitraf’s membership database, p2k16
- Enter and submit your credit/debit card details as either a “Normal member” or “Supporting member”
When your card details have been submitted and the payment for your first month of membership has been processed, you can get a door admin to put you in the door circle in p2k16. Once you’re in there, you’ll be able to open the entrance to Bitraf by logging in to p2k16 on your phone’s web browser or similar.
You can contact a door admin by…
- Ringing Bitraf’s door bell on a Thursday evening (after 18:00). That’s when we have our regular Build night, and there will almost always be a door admin present. Or:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a more specific time a door admin can meet you.
Here’s a list of all the Bitraf door admins (you have to be logged in to p2k16 to get access): Bitraf’s door admins